✨✨ Our office is located in Eldersburg (about 30 minutes from Hampstead) - We understand if you live in the surrounding counties. Our representatives are only required to come to our office for the interview, and one time each week if you join our team ✨✨
All employees, regardless of what company they work for deserve an environment where they are treated with respect and dignity - Treat employees like they make a difference, and they will!
We understand that a lot of people don't feel appreciated in their job - that's not the case here! We make it a point to remind you every day that you are a valuable part of our team.
We always focus on taking care of our employees - you are the VIP's of our company. Our clients come after our employees because we understand if we take great care of you, you will take great care of our clients.
Here are a few reasons you'll love working with us:
- Ongoing support you receive to help you become successful
- Always feeling so appreciated by the company AND the clients
- Actually being able to see the fruits of your labor, because the results are there
- Get to see different homes and decorating styles
- Getting to know your clients and building relationships that sometimes feel like friendships
- Get to know and love all the furry friends
- The potential to earn more money unlike other opportunities you may have had before
- Learning what your strengths are and having the support to lift you up
- Little surprises and encouragement always come around when you least expect it
Immaculate Clean - We're the only company in the southern portion of our county that has earned "Top Women In Business" 4 years in a row: An award that's given once a year where women-owned businesses are selected to spotlight and focus on what they have done in our community as well as the support that have allowed them to become so successful.
We're looking for great people who are Outgoing, Compassionate, and Friendly! We welcome you to apply if you feel you'd be a great addition to our positive company culture!
What We Offer:
- a positive and encouraging and mutually respectful work environment
- $20 - $24+ hourly pay rate
- bonus pay
- growth potential for leadership and trainer positions
- weekly pay structure
- On Job paid training
- pay based on personal performance (not experience and years of service)
- paid time off
- no weekends; no holidays
- supplemental health & dental
- 3% employer contribution to retirement savings (free money!)
- 1 day per week stop in to our Eldersburg office to refill necessary equip & supplies
Details about the job:
- Residential Cleaning: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Service Areas Include: Ellicott City, Mount Airy, Hampstead, Pikesville, and all towns in between
- Start and end your day from home - no need to come to the office daily
- Driver's License and Insurance
- Must have your own insured and very reliable vehicle
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds, bend, kneel, and twist to perform the necessary cleaning duties
This job would be a great fit for anyone who has previous experience as: Day Care Teacher, Residential House Cleaner, Hotel Housekeeping (Room Attendant), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Home Health Aide, Personal Care Assistant (PCA).