We just found the perfect job for you! Are you looking for a positive work environment where you can earn great pay? If this, is you, don’t miss out...Read ON!
Noriko's House Cleaning has been in business for 15 years, we can proudly say our number one goal is to put a smile on all of her client's faces! This company was born out of a dream of freedom and independence, we'd love you to be a part of that dream. Our company also provides free cleanings to cancer patients through Cleaning for a Reason.
Our Core Values
Integrity, Professionalism, Ownership, Personal Growth, and others First.
WHAT ARE you GOING TO GET?
- - No drama!
- - Great clients and a fantastic team
- - Get paid to get fit.
- - Feel appreciated
- - Earn tips!
- - Transparency: Great pay! Earn $500-$700+ per week* (paid training to clean like professionals). You may make more than what is posted.
- - Aflac accident plan, telemedicine, and identity protection after 90 days
- - Growth opportunities: Trainer, Inspector
- - Cash bonus
THIS IS FOR YOU IF…
- - You are thorough and diligent when you work.
- - You have the heart of a servant
- - You work well within a team or work solo
- - You show up when called upon
- - When you interact with clients you come across as professional and respectful.
- - You approach each home like it’s your own by being careful with others’ belongings.
- - You value team members & customers by being personable and caring.
WHAT ARE You GOING TO DO
The Cleaning Team Member will perform various cleaning activities including cleaning bathrooms, bathroom fixtures, shower, and tub, including washing floors, cleaning kitchens, vacuuming carpets, dusting, polishing, and other cleaning-related activities in accordance with instructions given by the Team Lead. You will be responsible for carefully moving couches, chairs, and other furniture and knick-knacks as needed. You will be expected to arrive at work at the prescribed time each day and adhere to our attendance policy.
- - You must have your own vehicle with insurance & driver's license
- - Be willing to take a background check
- - Read and speak English
f you’re excited about this opportunity, we would love for you to apply. We are a group of hard-working individuals who love to have fun. We understand happy employees produce the best work. We can’t wait to meet you!