Hey! We just find you the perfect job! full of support, stable pay, and work-life balance. We are always looking to bring goodness into our team’s lives because that’s what you deserve.
We have openings thanks to our extraordinary work family and are hiring immediately for our Housekeeper/House cleaner position. You can earn $650.00 a week plus Tips/Bonuses after a few months of working with us! $700 dollar sign-on bonus for a limited time!
We love our employees! Join a company where you are IMPORTANT!
This job would be a great fit for anyone who has previous experience as: Day Care Teacher, Residential Cleaner, Hotel Housekeeping (Room Attendant), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Home Health Aide, Personal Care Assistant (PCA).
Our Mission is to take care of our clients, their families, and our employees!
Do you want to make a difference every day?
-We are looking for responsible, friendly people with integrity.
Do you notice things other people miss and take it upon yourself to get them done?
-We are looking for detail-oriented people who take initiative.
Do you want to have a voice in the company that you work for?
-We are looking for people with excellent customer service and communication skills.
Our Core Values:
Client Focused! We are MORE than just a cleaning company. We strive to make a positive difference in the lives of our clients.
All Together Under God! At HandiMaids we believe we serve a God who can do all things.
Respect! We value people and the commitments we make to them. We are all accountable for our words and actions and we strive to always expect the best in others!
Exceed Expectations! Let’s face it, finding joy in our daily life can be hard. At HandiMaids we love to do little extras for our customers (like cleaning out the toaster oven), employees (like weekly bonuses and professional development), and our community (like taking food or clothing to the homeless).
Serve Others! Helping others is who we are. At HandiMaids we are constantly striving to serve our clients, employees, and our community in any way possible. We are always looking for little things that can be done even when we are not asked. We believe having a heart to serve is what makes a company great.
If you like what you’ve read so far, then keep reading! Here are the technical requirements for this awesome position!
- Lift 20 lbs. or more; be able to stand, bend and kneel to perform cleaning duties
- Pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Speak and write in English
Do You Have A….
- Valid driver's license
-Available, working vehicle
-Valid auto insurance
Competitive Pay Structure – starting at up to $15 per hour based on experience
- Incentives for Excellent Performance
- PAID travel time & Mileage Reimbursement
- Weekly pay & Direct Deposit
- Health Benefits for PT & FT employees
- 10 days Paid Time Off per year
- College Tuition Debt Assistance
- Comprehensive Training and Mentoring
- Performance reviews & pay increases every 6 months
- Company perks discount program
- Opportunity for advancement (Team Leader & Trainer positions)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
This Job Is:
- A job for which military-experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing g background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
We welcome all applicants and thank you for your interest in working with us!