♥ ♥ ♥ We may have opportunities to interview and hire SAME DAY or the Next Day after submitting your application! We are growing thanks to our amazing staff and are hiring immediately! Petal Sweet Cleaning is a 5-star rated company that is looking for ambitious, detail-oriented, organized House Cleaners! No experience is required!
✨✨ Our office is located in northern Medina - we understand if you live in the surrounding counties and are only required to come to the office for the interview and once a week afterward - we will work hard on creating a schedule based on where you live but cannot guarantee it right away - Please do not call the office since it makes it difficult to schedule work for our staff✨✨
Do you want to:
- Get paid what you're worth
- Get paid on-time
- Get paid WEEKLY plus TIPS!
- Have good work supplies provided for you
- Have a great working environment
- No nights or weekends required
- Get rewarded and recognized
Petal Sweet Cleaning Service - winner of the "The Medina County Best of the Best" for 2020 is also a proud partner of Cleaning For A Reason - a non-profit organization which provides free house cleanings for people undergoing chemo-therapy nationwide. We love what we do!
We are looking for energetic individuals who want to make top pay for their excellent work. We are looking for motivated people who love house cleaning, are dependable, thorough, friendly and have an eye for detail! Implement our training and we'll teach you how to make top pay in a few weeks time. You are in control of how much you make - the more motivated you are, the more money you'll make.
If you feel you're a great fit, we'd love you to apply to be a part of our Petal Sweet Cleaning family! We look forward to meeting you!
Details about the job:
- Service areas include: Northeast Ohio, Medina county, Summit county, Cuyahoga county
- Full-Time positions ONLY
- Must have a reliable vehicle and valid drivers license
- Must be comfortable working independently
- No experience in house cleaning necessary - we will train and guide you along the way
- Hard work and motivation are a MUST!
- Must be willing to undergo a drug test as part of the requirements for the job.
How to be successful:
- Positive Attitude
- Great Customer Service
- Follow Directions
- Committed to Excellence
- Meet Quality and Speed Standards
- Always Act with Integrity - always be open and honest
- Earn team lead status
- Earn trainer status
- Compliments = more jobs = more tips
- Volunteer for more hours
House cleaning can be tiring: must be able to consistently lift 20 lbs, bend, kneel, and twist while performing the necessary cleaning duties throughout the day.
Training is typically 2-4 weeks, depending on how quickly you properly implement our systems
- Retirement plan
- Retirement plan company match
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
This would be a great change of pace for those who have previous experience in Hotel Housekeeping (Room Attendant)or Daycare assistant.